Today I don’t have a story to tell about what I’m thankful for but I can always make a list of things I find thanks for throughout the day.
1. I’m thankful for sunny days, even if it is still cold out.
2. I’m thankful for being able to return clothes that fall apart after being washed twice.
3. I’m thankful that Katie is old enough to babysit and earn her own money and I’m thankful that she is responsible enough that I tell all our neighbors that she’s a great babysitter.
4. I’m thankful for the opportunity to help in my children’s classrooms.
5. I’m thankful for Diet Dr. Pepper, especially the fact that I don’t gain any weight no matter how much of it I drink. On that note I do drink plenty of water and I’m thankful for our water and ice dispenser on our LG Refrigerator.
6. I’m thankful for the school carpool I belong to and how great it’s been this year to not drive back and forth between school and home 3-5 times everyday.
7. I’m thankful for David’s great job and especially that he loves where he works & what he does.
8. I’m thankful for Katie pushing us to have an hour and a half of board game family time last night. It was for her homework but it was fun all the same.
9. I’m thankful for my washer & dryer.
10. I’m thankful for the chance I have to help Isaac disguise a turkey like Batman so he’ll be safe on Thanksgiving.