I'm thankful for:
- Family, I'm glad to be in Idaho today with my family and tomorrow we'll get to spend time with David's family. We have a wonderful family.
- Clear Roads: Since we now live 3 hours away I will always be grateful for clear roads so we can come home to visit.
- Healthy Kids: Since Gabie left I've noticed we've all been blessed with good health. We have no insurance so I'm always thankful my family is healthy.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: This is such a huge blessing in our lives. I really do not know where I'd be today without the Gospel of our religion. I'm so thankful for the Book of Mormon and all the wonderful things it teaches me. I'm thankful for the friendly members no matter where we go. I'm thankful that the gospel never changes no matter where we go. I'm thankful for the knowledge that families can be forever. I'm thankful for my loving Father in Heaven who knows when I'm hurting and comforts me often.
- Inspiration: I'm thankful for those in my life who live worthy to receive inspiration and know when I need to be comforted and are always there for me to lift me up.
- Generosity: People can be so generous especially this time of year and when things are reallly hard on family and friends. I'm thankful for the desire to help others and the blessings that come from helping others and being helped by others.
- David: I can't be thankful enough for my sweet Husband who always stands by me, who is my very best friend, who loves me unconditionally, who sets a wonderful example of father, son & provider for our children. He is a hard worker and very smart he is always striving to learn more and move up in his employment. He is the best man I know and I Love him so much.
- My chilren: They watch over me, they brighten my day, they make me smile and the make me angry because I love them so much. They are all so beautiful and loving and caring. They play well together most of the time, they love each other and they are my life. I'm so thankful for their desire to do good and please their Father in Heaven.
- Gabriel: Has taught me so much and has been my angel boy since the day he was born. He was so happy here in life and now I know he is happy and working hard on the other side. I know he watches me and worries about me when I'm sad. I know he misses us, he loves us, he's sad when we're hurting and wants us to be happy and not hurt. He's busy and teaching the gospel and helping many, he's watching his siblings and protecting them. I don't understand some days how I managed to be given such a perfect son but I'm truly thankful for him and all that he has taught us and how he has strengthened our testimonies and our faith.
- Our Home: I love our new home but mostly I love that wherever we are together feels like home and is feeled with the spirit.
- Sisters: I'm thankful for time to spend with family I don't get to see very often and to get to know new family. This Thanksgiving we are spending it with the Egley's for the most part and we are going to be able to get to know our new sister. Benjamin is engaged to a wonderful daughter of God. I'm thankful that he has found his best friend and that we all have the chance to spend this time with Sam and get to know her. I'm so thankful for all my sisters through marriage. I never had sisters and now I have 8 wonderful sisters that I'm so thankful for and love so much.
- Brothers: I love all my brothers too. I'm so thankful for them and their examples and their families and their love for all of us.
- Parents: I love all 4 of my parents and all they have taught David and I. They do so much for us and help us whenever we need it. They are always there for us and standing next to us during our most difficult trials. They love us and I love them and am so thankful for them.
- Neices and Nephew: I love being an Aunt and I love all my neices and nephews so very very much. I'm so thankful for them.
- My Life: Ultimately I'm thankful for the life I have for the blessings I have for the family I have and all those things that are the little things that we forget so often are blessings.
Tomorrow is Katie's 12th birthday and I'm thankful for her and how grown up she is getting and all she is learning and how she strives to do what's right all the time. She and her dad made her birthday cake and it was very fun for them.
|A Minecraft Cake|