Tuesday, September 13, 2011

House Update!

This morning we got good news. We’ve been approved through the first Lender and now are just waiting to hear from Rural Housing. Also the Seller agreed to our extension so we won’t loose all our money if Rural doesn’t give us an approval.

Yeah my heart just did some major flips from following our gut in Faith and not canceling at the first sign’s or minor trouble. Maybe we’ll be moving still. Keep your fingers crossed and pray that Rural Housing approves us before the 22nd.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you got good news Amy. What a great example of faith.